Round ups

Friday, December 16, 2016

Plaid Throw Blanket

A couple years ago, when I was first teaching myself to crochet, I really wanted to make a throw for my teenage son. I searched the Web high and low and much to my frustration, I couldn't find a single blanket that wasn't plain Jane or some type of graph.

I discovered a couple plaid patterns out there, but wasn't really satisfied with the overall look. So I grabbed my hook and set to work to create my own, and I have to say, even after making several over the years I still love it!

With the encouragement of my dearest friend Danielle I finally wrote it out! I even included two designs!

So, without further fanfare, my Plaid Throw Blanket!

 You can find the pattern on my Ravelry account. Just follow this link!

I hope you all have an amazing holiday!
Thanks for dropping by,
Rain

1 comment:

  1. Your links for the plaid blankets on Ravelry come up saying out oif print no longer available to purchasešŸ˜„ I really really really want this pattern to make for Xmas gift. Do you have it available somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete