Round ups

Friday, December 16, 2016

Plaid Super Scarf


Got to say, as much as I love me a cozy cowl, some things in life just require an old fashioned scarf. For me the thought of going ice skating, picturing it in my mind, I still wear a scarf. Its still ends forward and wrapped around my mittens for extra warmth as I glide across the ice. And all of that shatters as I begin thinking of the hot cocoa in my cupboard, mmmm.

But I digress, this supper scarf came about because my husband asked for a cozy long scarf to wear in our cold Saskatchewan winters. He so rarely requests anything I couldn't refuse. And this is the result!

The scarf comes in three lengths for those of you unwilling to wrap like a mummy this winter.
92", 82", and 72"


You can find the pattern on my Ravelry. Just follow this link!

Thank you for stopping by!
Rain

Plaid Throw Blanket
Plaid 3 in 1

No comments:

Post a Comment